Homey Pro 2023 mudel
Homey Pro (Early 2023) is the universal smart home hub for connecting smart devices and services from one place. Control and automate your appliances, view real-time and historical energy consumption and receive notifications.
Homey Pro is equipped with 8 technologies and combines: Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Z-Wave Plus, Infrared, 433MHz RF, BLE, Matter and Thread. All protocols are managed locally and Homey Pro handles everything on site. In addition, the data is stored locally. With the optional Homey Pro Ethernet Adapter, Homey can also be equipped with a wired LAN connection.
Homey Pro has a local backup system, which allows you to save the system and settings to a Mac or PC. You can restore the backups at any time. Thanks to Homey Cloud Backups it is possible to make cloud backups automatically.
Flows & compatibility
With the Homey Flow you can have devices work together and design your own scenarios. Furthermore, Advanced Flow and HomeyScript are included as standard with the Homey Pro (2023).
Homey Pro works with over 50,000 products from over 1,000 popular brands. To add devices you need to use ‘Homey Apps’, see the App Store from Homey for current compatibility.
Satellite mode with Homey Bridge
By combining Homey Pro with Homey Bridge you expand the wireless coverage. For Zigbee & Z-Wave, the Homey Bridge is a repeater in the mesh network. 433MHz and infrared control the closest devices.
Support for Matter & Thread
Athom has support for Matter & Thread announced in the Keynote for Homey Pro. Support for Matter is currently available as Experiment and support for Thread is planned for Q3 2023.
- User-friendly interface for end users
- To be connected with the Ethernet Adapter for wired LAN connection
- Define your own scenarios via Homey Flows and Advanced Flows
- Monitor energy consumption via Homey Insights
- Local backup function via PC & Mac
- Automatic cloud backup system via Homey Cloud Backups*
- Compatible with voice assistants (Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa)
- Integrate compatible devices using one of 8 wireless protocols
*Homey+ is a paid service