433MHz&WiFi pirnipesa Sonoff Slampher
Sonoff Slampher is a 433MHz RF controlled & WiFi smart light bulb socket that can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base. Slampher smart bulb socket transmits data to a cloud platform through a WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control connected light bulbs, via the App eWeLink on their smartphone. The server of Slampher WiFi LED light bulb holder is Amazon AWS global server.
Slampher WiFi light switch makes all light blubs smart. As long as the mobile has network, users can remotely control the lights by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set totally 8 scheduled/countdown/cycle timers to automate turn on/off the bulb, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- Supports controlled by 433MHz RF Remote.
- Supports status tracking: device status is timely provided to eWeLink.
- Supports remote turn on or off the connected bulb.
- Supports max 8 enabled scheduled/countdown/loop timers.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches one smartphone
- ks with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Power Supply: 90V~250V AC
- Max. Current: 2A
- Max. Power: 450W
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433 MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Gang: 1
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Packaging Dimensions: 103*72*72 (mm)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)